Psalm Create A Song Worksheet
The Scriptures in Psalm’s are a great way to introduce kids to the concept of Worship these heartfelt expressions of Davids Love for God are a prefect Reflection of what worship is.
This Worksheet is the perfect place to start if you are looking for a great tool to facilitate this we recommend having some musical toys around to complement the activity.
Once the activity is complete feel free to ask some questions to further extend the discussion about God and Worship.
- What would you like to say to God?
- What do or would you thank God for?
- What makes you happy or glad?
- What makes you sad?
- When are you afraid? [if they haven’t been introduced to any concept of fear, you might want to skip this and the next question.]
- What makes you afraid?
- What do you need help with?
- Where is God?
- How do you know God exists?
- How have you been blessed by God?
- Why should we obey God?
About these Printables
Open any of the printable files above by clicking the link below the image. You will need a PDF reader to view these files.
These printables are for personal and non-commercial use only. Do not republish, upload, or alter the PDF files.
To feature or share these printables, please provide a link to the webpage containing the PDF.