Help your kids get a computer experience while playing this board game
Beasts of Balance is a fantastic journey into board gaming with a very video game feel to it this game is a fantastic way for you as a parent or caretaker to give you kids a computer game style experience in board game form.
If you are looking to grab a copy check out amazon using the link below.
From the manufacturer
Build a tower, create a world
Jenga meets Pokemon in this challenging and fun family game. Play solo or with friends to build the biggest tower you can, filling your digital world with fabulous beasts. But take care…the world ends when the tower falls!
Combine Digital Play with face-to-face fun
Custom hardware seamlessly links your tower to your tablet or phone. The combination of digital and physical play creates unique challenges and means no two games are ever the same.
Fill your Bestiary
Create and discover over 100 fabulous beasts.
Go for the high score
Boost your beasts… But don’t let the volcano erupt!
Insert batteries, download the app and you’re good to go.
Level up family game night with this multi-award-winning game of dexterity, strategy, and creation. Players take on the role of Divine Creators, playing alone or with friends to build worlds and reach high scores by stacking magical Artefacts into spectacular towers. But this is no standard dexterity game—everything added to the tower interacts with a world that evolves on a wirelessly connected smartphone, tablet, Fire TV or Apple TV. Stack an Octopus and poof! you’ve just made a digital Octopus. Add a Migrate Artefact and shazam! you’ve turned it into a land-dwelling Rocktopus. There’s real skill in deciding on the next piece to add to the stack, and it takes smarts and teamwork to build high-scoring towers and find the most elusive beasts (there are over 150 to discover and collect); but take care—the world ends when the tower falls.
Beasts of Balance takes everything you love about digital gaming and connects it to real-world play. There’s real strategy required in keeping your beasts alive as you build while ensuring the tower stays stable and doesn’t collapse ending the world in a shower of molten lava. The gameplay promotes hand-eye coordination, spatial reasoning and growth mindset, as well as building collaboration skills. The open-ended gameplay means that no two games are ever the same and the combination of digital depth and dexterity, challenges anyone and everyone, regardless of age.
Features & details
- **Update Alert!** now includes the all new ‘battles’ 2-3 player competitive mode! New levels of drama and competition added to the original award-winning co-op game.
- The multi award-winning connected stacking game for all ages that comes to life on your tablet, phone or TV! New updates to the free app mean you can now play competitively and co-operatively!
- Beasts of balance gets better and more challenging than ever before with brand new augmented reality battle cards and 7 new add-on packs
- Parents choice Gold award: winner toy of the year: Finalist 2018
- Time: “infusing molded plastic with storylines and magic, This game shows what’s possible when you pair toys and Tech”
- Dice tower: “beasts of balance is fantastic. I think it’s one of the greatest kids games ever made.”
- Nbc “the game takes smarts, strategy, dexterity, and best of all, teamwork”
- Tabletop gaming: “one of the finest examples of physical and digital gameplay working together yet, beasts of balance is a seriously fun game with an irresistible personality and simple but compelling mechanics”
- Please note: your Smart device must meet the minimum requirements in order to use the beasts of balance app. Minimum requirements: iOS 10.0 (or above) or Android 5.1 (or above), Bluetooth 4.0 low-energy/Smart protocol, 1GB+ RAM (recommended)